Indulge your senses into a world full of wine, food and natural landscape. Visit the wineries and let the winemakers narrate a story about their wines. Experience Crete, through the eyes of a local expert in wine and explore the hidden treasures of the island. Learn all about the indigenous wine varieties and their flavours.
- Enjoy a tour to the region’s most wine authentic neighborhoods with a private chauffer and a wine-wise guide
- Visit 2 wineries, learn their story, taste their wines
- Determine the characteristics of the indigenous wine varieties
- Discover unique local food products
- Learn about the Cretan Diet, culture and gastronomy
- Pairing Wine with Cretan Food Delicacies
- Highlights mentioned above
- A 4-hour tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off with a private vehicle
- Private arrangements and escort from a wine-wise guide from Crete.
- A goodie bag with Cretan products
- A Wine Map of Crete
- Pairing local delicacies with Cretan wine
Price: 85€/Person (min. 2 people)
Starting Point/Finishing Point: Our Customers usually prefer to meet at Eleftherios Venizelos Statue (Dimokratias Street in Heraklion)
If our Customers require to be picked up/droped off at their desired whereabouts, it can be arranged.